Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Social D Headlining Festival

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's awesome! I wish I could make it to Seattle. Queens Of The Stone Age should be a good show too.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Social D to headline EndFest, the big early summer show put on by Seattle's 107.7 the end. Its Social D, Queens of the Stoneage and lots of indie bands. June 4. If they dont announce a date to play someplace smaller in Seattle soon, I will be going.

    http://rope.kndd-fm.fimc.net/endmail...5/default.html

  3. #3
    59Finz
    Guest 59Finz's Avatar

    Post

    Jumping for JOY!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •